Donation to the PTKS Foundation will be used to:
- Supply all required training materials in the form of postharvest toolkit required to train small scale farmers and e-learners in developing countries.
Postharvest toolkits will also be made available for purchases at reasonable price to professional and experts in the field: professors, doctorate (s) and lecturers.
- Fund Dr. Lisa Kitinoja annual awards: at least 3 toolkits given in token & appreciation to honour the Founder and President of Postharvest Education Foundation.
- To provide materials, resources pertaining to food waste and food loss reduction and share job opportunities, online courses and programmes
How to donate
- Via wire transfer Bank to Bank: Please inquire first via email or call before donation
- Purchase tools directly by filling the order forms available on the website
- Via postal address donate office/ toolkit materials and resources to:
Postharvest Toolkit & Services Foundation
c/o Fanny Goosen-Ipinge
De Mark 58
5052 TC Goirle